Webseite Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Since our beginnings at Dr. Oetker, we have been breaking new ground. With pizza, cake, and desserts, as well as digital platforms and services – quality and an innovative spirit set us apart.
What awaits you? It’s up to you! At. Dr. Oetker, you can actively shape the future – both yours and ours. We want to be part of something bigger. Don’t you?
JOIN THE TASTE.
– You assume the responsibility for the international implementation and enforcement of the Dr. Oetker data standard in all country organizations. This includes the regularity, completeness and consistency of production and product data.
– You are responsible for data-driven services (ticket system & direct contact, but no manual data maintenance) to support our Dr. Oetker business strategy and to ensure globally the defined data quality standards.
– You manage smaller data projects and support in international projects.
– The execution of international data trainings is as much a part of your tasks as the support of global technical jobs and tables.
– You communicate and govern our Data Model, the connected Data Standards and the Data Maintenance Processes throughout the entire Dr. Oetker company within the data domains production & product.
WHAT YOU BRING
– You have a degree in business administration or similar with a focus on Data Management or Data Governance.
– Alternatively, you completed your apprenticeship in an economic environment (eventually plus qualification like GS1 Certified Data Manager) and gained additionally at least 5 years of experience on a job related to data management.
– Ideally, you already have relevant work experience in the FMCG sector.
– You bring in a deep understanding of the data concept, the market and the business. You are accepted as a data expert and you are a „big picture“ thinker, you think in a consumer and customer-oriented way.
– If possible, the standards and dependencies between a bill of material, routings, production versions and work centers from a master data point of view are not completely new to you.
– Apart from analytical skills, we expect good IT knowledge (SAP/PDM/PIM) and digital awareness.
– Very good language skills in German and English round off your profile.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Onboarding for new employees | Further education opportunities | Attractive remuneration with non-tariff benefits | Pension plan | Job ticket | Flexible work models | Mobile work | 30 days of vacation | Special vacation at Christmas & New Year’s Eve | Sabbatical | Family-run company | Daycare cooperation for children | Excellent employee restaurant | Free car parking spaces | Discounts in the Dr. Oetker Shop | Sports, health and fitness offers | Laundry service | Showers for employees | Events and celebrations
Are you intrigued? Perfect. Then we look forward to your online application. Just click on the „Apply now“ button, and you’re good to go.
Still, have questions? Then visit us atwww.oetker.com/careers/work-with-us . To find out why you should join our team.
Dr. Oetker is an equal opportunities employer. We continuously work to shape and live a corporate culture where everyone feels welcome. At Dr. Oetker, your personality and qualifications are what count. Not gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion, disability, age or orientation, and identity.
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Recruiting Team Bielefeld
+49 521 155 2520
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com