The appliedAI Initiative is Europe’s largest initiative for fostering the application of AI technology in the German industrial landscape. We shape Europe’s innovative power in AI together with leading companies and tech players. We do this through close sparring and interaction with our partners on neutral ground based on delivering a unique set of assets and individual services. We build on deep technical expertise while focusing on applicability of the solutions. We create visions in the age of AI for Germany as a society, for us in a world of climate change as well as in our economy. We guide our partners to achieve their ambition in a world we want to live in. We help our partners advance in AI maturity by supporting them with a variety of assets and services. The appliedAI Institute advances Europe by creating and disseminating expertise in Artificial Intelligence. We are Europe’s largest initiative for the application of cutting-edge trustworthy AI, leveraging Europes innovative power through education, research, and publications. We aim to be a fully transparent, open-source organization, where everyone is invited to participate, discuss, and to engage with AI. As a non-profit, we create visions for Europe as a society, for us in a world of climate change and for our economy in the age of AI. We want to contribute to sustainable wealth through technology, to shape a world we want to live in.
appliedAI is growing and we are looking for talented people (m/f/x) in different tech and non-tech fields on all levels. If you haven’t found your ideal role on our website yet but want to get in touch anyway, feel free to send us your documents and become part of our Talent pool.. Depending on your background and interests, you can help ur teams create cutting-edge solutions.
- You care about AI as much as we do and you want to make an impact on our society
- Strong interest and ambition to deepen your knowledge in AI
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things and grow
- Desire to make an impact to the society of tomorrow and the way technology changes industries to the better
- Ability to work in a team to share knowledge and successes
- Fluent in English
- For student jobs or internships you should be currently enrolled at university
What we offer
A highly qualified and motivated team of ~100 people is on a journey to change the rapidly evolving European AI Landscape.
- An atmosphere that encourages you to think and experiment in new ways
- A highly visible initiative that helps you to build a large and high-level network of start-ups, partners, and tech companies
- Flexibility to choose / switch between our office at Munich Urban Colab, Innovation Park AI in Heilbronn and remote work
- Pick your hardware setup
- Hottest topics of the next decade and freedom and trust to initiate your own activities
- Want to learn about robotics, autonomous drones or smart factories? All of this is happening at appliedAI
- Internal seminar in machine learning and computer science
- Qualitrain membership
- Free food, coffee, snacks, etc
appliedAI People send us your CV and a motivational letter, indicating which fields you’re interested in and what kind of projects you would like to work on. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Find out more on